Mayor Young’s 50-day Pothole Challenge
As part of the Clean It Up! Campaign, Mayor Young’s 50-day pothole filling challenge encourages citizens to report potholes to 311 for repair. Once the event is launched February 12, 2020, it is the goal of DOT to complete 100 pothole work orders per day for the next 50 days to dramatically improve roadways in Baltimore.
Both residents and commuters are encouraged to submit service requests for pothole repairs through one of the following channels:
- Call our City’s Call Center at 311 and submit a service request.
- Use the Online Service Request Center at 311services.baltimorecity.gov or use the smartphone application.
- Visit BCDOT's service request website http://transportation.baltimorecity.gov/potholes.
To learn more about the Mayor’s Clean It Up Campaign and explore the CleanStat dashboard. Please visit: https://www.baltopi.com/cleanstat.
Please note that it takes a few seconds to load.
- To expedite pothole repairs across the City of Baltimore.
- To create a timely and effective service delivery relating to trash, littering, potholes and other illegal dumping issues.