Traffic Modifications for the Veteran’s Day Parade
Thursday Nov 9th, 2017
Road closures and parking restrictions will be implemented for the Veteran’s Day Parade. The event will be held on Friday, November 10, 2017 beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The parade will start at the intersection of Charles and Centre Streets. Participants will proceed south on Charles Street, east on Lexington Street and then east on Gay Street to disband in War Memorial Plaza.
In preparation for the parade, the following streets will be closed to through traffic on Friday, November 10, 2017 starting at 7:00 a.m. with detours and parking restrictions in effect:
- Charles Street from Fayette to Monument Streets
- Eastbound Monument Street from Cathedral to St. Paul Streets
- Centre Street from Cathedral to St. Paul Streets
- Lexington Street from Charles to Frederick Streets
- Gay Street from Fayette Street to Fallsway
- Holliday Street from Saratoga to Lexington Streets
Commuters should be advised that temporary traffic stops may be implemented during the parade for the safety of participants. Motorists traveling in this vicinity should be on the watch for pedestrians and are encouraged to use alternate routes.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation:
“Keeping Baltimore Moving Safely”