Commercial Vehicle Restrictions Will be in Effect on Saturday, October 20, 2018 in Downtown Baltimore
Wednesday Oct 17th, 2018
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists that a temporary commercial vehicle restriction will be implemented in the downtown area of Baltimore City this Saturday, October 20, 2018 in preparation for the Baltimore Running Festival.
On Saturday, October 20, 2018 commercial vehicle restrictions will be in effect in downtown Baltimore from 2:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. During this time, commercial vehicles, including tanker trailers, will not be permitted in the downtown / Inner Harbor areas of the city. This commercial vehicle restriction excludes cabs, buses and other mass transportation vehicles.
Commercial vehicle restrictions will be implemented on the following streets during the date and times listed above:
- Fayette Street from Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard to President Street (no commercial vehicles will be allowed to travel on or south of Fayette Street)
- President Street from Aliceanna to Fayette Streets (no commercial vehicles will be allowed to travel on or west of President Street)
- Light Street from Pratt Street to Key Highway
- Key Highway from Light to McComas Streets
- Hanover Street from McComas to Montgomery Streets (no commercial vehicles will be allowed on or north of McComas Street, including Hanover Street)
- Pratt and Lombard Streets from Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard to President Street
- I-395 at the Martin Luther King, Jr. split to Pratt Street (no commercial vehicles will be permitted on I-395)
Motorists are advised to pay close attention to the commercial vehicle restrictions in effect and should use alternate routes during this time. Commercial vehicle restrictions will be strictly enforced in the downtown area.