Traffic Modifications for the Red Shoe Shuffle 5K
Thursday Mar 30th, 2017
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists of the traffic modifications in effect for the Red Shoe Shuffle 5K Run & Walk which will be held on Sunday, April 02, 2017 starting at 9:00 a.m.
The event will begin on Lexington Street between Arch and Pine Streets. Participants will proceed west on Lexington Street, left on Pine Street, left on W. Baltimore Street, and right on Eutaw Street. The course continues left at Pratt Street, right on Light Street, and left on Lee Street to the Inner Harbor Promenade. Participants will follow the Promenade around to Pratt Street and exit at Commerce Street, then left on Lombard Street, right on Eutaw Street and left on Fayette Street to return to Lexington Street via Pine Street.
In preparation for the event, the following streets will be closed on Sunday, April 02, 2017:
- Lexington Street from Arch to Pine Streets 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Northbound Eutaw Street from Pratt to Fayette Streets 8:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
In addition, the following parking restrictions will be implemented on Sunday, April 02, 2017:
- Lexington Street from Arch to Pine Streets 4:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Pine Street from Lexington to Fayette Streets 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- South side of Baltimore Street from Pine to Eutaw Streets 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- North side of Lombard Street from Commerce to South Streets 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
During the event, one lane of travel will be coned off for participants along the race route. Temporary traffic stops may be implemented for the safety of participants. Motorists traveling in this vicinity should be on the watch for pedestrians and are encouraged to use alternate routes.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation:
“Keeping Baltimore Moving Safely”