Weekend Road Closures and Parking Restrictions in Fells Point
Friday Jun 12th, 2020
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists that temporary road closures and parking restrictions will be implemented this weekend in Fells Point.
The following roadways will be closed to through traffic in Fells Point on Friday, June 12 through Sunday, June 14, 2020 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. each evening:
- Lancaster Street at Ann Street
- Lancaster Street at Bond Street
- Bethel Street at Aliceanna Street
- Shakespeare Street at Bond Street
- Caroline Street at Thames Street
- Bond Street at Thames Street
- Broadway at Aliceanna Street
- Broadway at Thames Street
- Aliceanna Street at Register Street
- Thames Street at Ann Street
In addition, the following parking restrictions will also be implemented in Fells Point on Friday, June 12 through Sunday, June 14, 2020 daily from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.:
- Broadway from Aliceanna to Lancaster Streets
- Broadway from Shakespeare to Thames Streets
- 1700-1800 blocks of Thames Street
- 1600-1700 blocks of Lancaster Street
- 1600 block of Shakespeare Street
Fells Point visitors and residents should pay close attention to all posted parking restrictions and avoid parking in restricted areas. Residential permit parking (RPP) areas will be strictly enforced throughout the weekend. To ensure that Fells Point residents have access to parking near their homes, residents will be allowed to access areas closed to through traffic with their residential parking permits.
As we continue efforts to reduce vehicular traffic and enhance the pedestrian experience in historic Fells Point, motorists traveling in this area should be on the watch for changing traffic patterns and are encouraged to use alternate routes.