Traffic Modifications for Mayor-Elect Brandon M. Scott’s Swearing-In Ceremony
Monday Dec 7th, 2020
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists of the temporary street closures that will be in effect for Mayor-Elect Brandon M. Scott’s Swearing-In Ceremony. The ceremony will be held at City Hall on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 beginning at 12:00 p.m.
In preparation for the event, the following streets in the vicinity of City Hall will be closed to through traffic on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 from approximately 10:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with detours in effect:
• Holliday Street at E. Saratoga Street
• Guilford Avenue at E. Saratoga Street
• Lexington Street at Guilford Avenue
• Fayette Street at Guilford Avenue
• Holliday Street at Fayette Street
• Fayette Street at Gay Street (Gay Street to remain open for traffic)
• Lexington Street at Gay Street (Lexington Street east of Gay Street will remain open for traffic)
Motorists traveling in this vicinity may encounter delays and are strongly encouraged to use alternate routes.