Road Closures for the Charm City Live Music Festival
Monday Aug 14th, 2023
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists of the traffic modifications for the Charm City Live Music Festival. Charm City Live is a free, one day festival that will be held on Saturday, August 26, 2023 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
This year, Charm City Live is being held at the intersection of Market Place and E. Pratt Street at the Inner Harbor, to offer guests an unforgettable live musical experience.
In preparation for this event, the following road closures will be implemented in the downtown area:
- On Friday, August 25th starting at 12:00 p.m., Pratt Street between Gay Street and President Street will be closed for preparations related to The Charm City Live event.
- Starting at 12:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 26th the closure of Pratt Street will be extended to Calvert Street. This closure between Calvert Street and President Street will remain in effect until approximately 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 27th.
- By 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 27th, Pratt Street will revert back to the original closure between Gay Street and President Street and will be reopened to traffic by 12:00 p.m.
- During this time, access to the Pratt Street corridor from intersecting streets will also be restricted. However, exit-only traffic from the Pier V garage onto Pratt Street will be permitted throughout the event.
- All eastbound Pratt Street traffic will be redirected to E. Baltimore Street. Westbound traffic will be permitted to use E. Lombard Street.
Motorists traveling in this vicinity should plan ahead for the Pratt Street closure on Friday, August 25th through Sunday, August 27th by allowing additional travel time and using alternate routes to avoid delays.