Charm City Circulator
Welcome to Charm City!
Whether you live, work or play in Baltimore, let us take you there! Charm City Circulator and the Harbor Connector are everywhere you want to go downtown. Best of all, they’re free!
When does the Charm City Circulator run?
- Sun: 9a–8p
- Mon: 7a–8p
- Tue: 7a–8p
- Wed: 7a–8p
- Thu: 7a–8p
- Fri: 7a–Midnight
- Sat: 9a–Midnight
Where does the Charm City Circulator run?
The Charm City Circulator consists of four separate routes:
- Green Route, which runs from City Hall to Fells Point to the Johns Hopkins Hospital Campus
- Purple Route, which runs from 33rd Street to Federal Hill
- Orange Route, which runs from Hollins Market to Harbor East
- Banner Route, which runs from the Inner Harbor to Fort McHenry
How often do Charm City Circulator Buses run?
Buses run 15 to 20 minutes every 20-25 minutes for the Banner Route.
What is the Charm City Circulator?
Charm City Circulator’s mixed Fleet of Diesel hybrid and Clean Diesel buses make over 100 stops along four routes, traveling through some of Baltimore’s most charming neighborhoods, from Mount Vernon to Federal Hill, from the University of Maryland to Fells Point, and everywhere in between.
It’s no wonder many of our friends and neighbors rely on the Circulator to get around downtown and connect to other transit options like Light Rail, MARC, the subway, or Harbor Connector.
Our fast, friendly, and free transit network is a convenient, reliable, and eco-friendly form of public transportation, serving residents, commuters, students, tourists - anyone who has somewhere to be downtown.
What can you see with the Charm City Circulator?
Whether you’re new to Baltimore or a regular visitor, there’s always something new to try! Here are just a few of the many popular attractions you can see for FREE by jumping on the Charm City Circulator:
- American Visionary Arts Museum
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- Broadway Market
- Center Stage
- Flag House Museum
- Hippodrome Theater
- Historic Ships of Baltimore
- Inner Harbor
- Lexington Market
- Little Italy
- Maryland Science Center
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Power Plant LIVE
- Rash Field
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum
- Royal Farms Arena
- Walters Art Museum
- Washington Monument
Top 10 Reasons to Ride the Charm City Circulator:
- FAST, FRIENDLY, & FREE. Free is good. And, free is faster because you don’t have to waste time looking for a change or waiting in line for other riders to pay a fare.
- CONVENIENT. Rides come every 15 to 20 minutes, every 20-25 minutes for the Banner Route. All you have to do is step on and go.
- COOL. Baltimore’s never seen a ride like this one. It’s sleek, comfortable, and green. With zero emissions up to 40% of the time, it will even help keep the planet cool.
- CONNECTED. The Charm City Circulator will take you to all there is to do in the heart of the city, like business meetings or a ball game. Or use it to connect between other forms of transit like Light Rail, MARC, the subway, and even the Harbor Connector.
- CUSTOMERS ARE #1. Professional drivers are specially trained to make Your New Downtown Ride friendly, calm, and comfortable.
- CHILD FRIENDLY. The Charm City Circulator makes taking the whole family to one of downtown’s museums, parks, and attractions easy and inexpensive.
- CREATIVE USE OF TIME. Sit back and relax. Read the paper. Or get some extra work done. Anything’s possible when you don’t have to sit behind the wheel.
- CONVENTION COVERAGE. Visitors can get from their hotel to the Convention Center, then take it to museums, shopping, and the area’s best restaurants.
- COST-EFFECTIVE. Even if you drive to a garage, you can take the Charm City Circulator between appointments, eliminating the need to pay to park more than once.
- CAR SAVER. Downtown residents will no longer have to suffer the expense and hassle of owning (and parking) a car. The Charm City Circulator will get you where you need to go, whether it’s the grocery store, the office, or back from a night out with friends.