Charm City Circulator and Harbor Connector to Resume Normal Hours of Operation
Thursday Jun 3rd, 2021
BALTIMORE, MD — The Baltimore City Department of Transportation announced today that the Charm City Circulator (CCC) and Harbor Connector (HC) water taxi service will resume normal hours of operation.
Effective Monday, June 7, 2021, the Charm City Circulator will resume its normal hours of operation listed below:
- Monday through Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - midnight
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - midnight
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Also on Monday, June 7, 2021, the Harbor Connector water taxi service will resume normal operating hours Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at all stops listed below:
- Route HC1 – Maritime Park (Landing 8) and Tide Point (Landing 10)
- Route HC2 – Canton Waterfront Park (Landing 16) and Tide Point (Landing 10)
- Route HC3 – Pier 5 (Landing 5) and Federal Hill (Landing 4)
In addition to resuming normal hours of operation, the Charm City Circulator and Harbor Connector will operate at full capacity. All passengers on the CCC will be able to enter and exit at the front of the Circulator buses.
As a reminder, all riders must wear face coverings prior to boarding any CCC bus or Harbor Connector vessel, and face coverings must stay on for the duration of the trip.
Additional information about the Charm City Circulator and Harbor Connector water taxi service can be found here.