Traffic Modifications for the Federal Hill Jazz & Blues Festival
Wednesday Jun 1st, 2016
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists of the traffic modifications and parking restrictions in effect for the 2016 Federal Hill Jazz & Blues Festival. The festival will be held on Sunday, June 05, 2016.
In preparation for the event, the following streets will be closed to through traffic on Sunday, June 05, 2016 from 5:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. with parking restrictions in effect:
- S. Charles Street between Hamburg and West Streets
- Both drives of E. Cross Street between Charles and Light Streets
- W. Cross Street between Charles and Hanover Streets
- Patapsco Street between Poultney and West Streets
- Marshall Street between Cross and West Streets
In addition, the traffic pattern along Patapsco Street will be reversed from one-way southbound to one-way northbound between Poultney and Hamburg Streets during this time.
Motorists traveling in this vicinity are encouraged pay close attention to posted parking restrictions and to watch for pedestrians attending the festival.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation:
“Keeping Baltimore Moving Safely”