Special Events Permitting & Street Vending Licenses
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation's Special Events Permitting and Street Vending Licenses section issues permits relating to events that are held in Baltimore City that include, but are not limited to, festivals, block parties, demonstrations, races, walk-a-thons, concerts, parades, and pub crawls. These events can be in the public right-of-way, Baltimore City Parks, and on occasion, private property.
Special Events - A public events in a City park, on-street event parking, demonstrations, foot races, parades, processions, festivals, block parties, and Inner Harbor Events.
**For pavilion use, and all first-time park events, please contact the Recreation & Parks Office at 410-396-7070.*** For more information visit Recreation & Parks.
Block Parties - An event or party for residents of one block and their guests (under 200 people).
Street and Mobile Vending - Street Vendors are any person that sells, distributes, or offers to sell or distribute food products, other merchandise of any kind, or services from a motor vehicle, animal-drawn wagon, bikes, handcart, pushcart, or other vehicles on City right-of-ways.
- Street Vendor Licensing Application Process
- Street Vending Licensing Renewal Application
- Guidelines on Special Event Permitting for Food Trucks and Mobile Vendors
- Street and Mobile Vendor Checklist
- Mobile Vendor Map
- Street Vendor Program Rules and Regulations
- The Special Event & Vendor Licensing Office hours are Monday-Wednesday & Friday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Thursday - Closed
- Application fees are non-refundable
- Parades require a minimum of eight weeks notice
- There are no rain dates
- Payments should be made to: Director of Finance